ORGANISATION CHART OF THE DIVISION
FUNCTION OF THE DIVISION
- To manage the media during official functions and proceedings of Parliament.
- To manage the hosting of official functions, proceedings and international seminars hosted by Parliament.
- To monitor the management of complaints.
- To manage the customer service.
- To manage the photography and visual publication.
- To manage the customer service and one-stop centre.
1. MANAGEMENT OF OFFICIAL VISIT
- To manage the official visit/courtesy call/local and foreign visitors.
- To provide briefing regarding parliamentary system at schools and higher learning institutions.
2. MANAGEMENT OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND VISUAL (VIDEO)
- Photo and video coverage for all official events in Parliament.
- To prepare the album and do the recording for record and archive purposes.
- To manage records professionally in terms of managing the storage of photos/films for archive purposes.
3. MANAGEMENT OF GALLERY
- To monitor and manage all matters related to Parliament's Gallery.
- To be responsible in managing and taking care of the items to be displayed at the gallery.
- To acquire archival materials through gifts, contributions, donations, purchase and other means.
- To widen the use of archival materials through and the latest technology, exhibitions and publication.
- To increase the number of visitors to the gallery through planned programmes and activities.